Have you ever experienced the hassle of inconsistent shots? Initially you'd shoot well, then you'd end up with wobbly shots?
It can be frustrating. For target archery, the accuracy you're looking forward to can quickly disappear because you can't seem to get your bow balance right. Or when hunting, a slight miscalculation to hit your prey is something you wouldn't want to experience.
Those reasons above are why bow stabilizers exist. Meant to help you get the balance you need for your bow, these archery gear will also give you the accuracy and composure needed to hit your targets.
In a nutshell, efficient bow stabilizers should provide you these benefits:
- Sound and Vibration Absorption – stabilizers are made out of different materials (such as aluminum, rubber, or carbon fiber) to absorb both the vibration and sound whenever you let an arrow fly. These dampening material will give you the focus you need to aim your shots properly.
- Balance – bow stabilizers help in also giving you the bow balance that will work the best for you. By having the proper weight setting, you will be more comfortable holding and shooting your bow. As a result, you'd get more consistent shots!
- Customization – depending on the type of bow stabilizer, customization options may be available. Weight and even length may be adjusted on some bow stabilizers, giving you the chance to experiment with different variations to get the optimum setting for your gear.
Find out which stabilizer will work best for you with our recommendations below!
Trophy Ridge Static Stabilizer 6 in. Realtree Xtra Review
Combining the best of stabilizer features in the market, the Trophy Ridge Static Stabilizer 6 in. Realtree Xtra is a great choice to consider for your bow.
Designed to give you the right balance even during windy conditions, the unique construction of this stabilizer allows air to flow through it smoothly. Additionally, the aluminum construction offers a light but solid built able to withstand even the harshest elements.
Another top features this stabilizer has is its adjustable weight setting. This stabilizer comes with two 1 oz. weight discs for you to adjust and get the optimum balance for your bow.
Truly, a highly-recommended bow stabilizer.
A top bow stabilizer choice. Find out more below why we're big fans of this stabilizer:
- Coat It Up – the aluminum construction of this bow stabilizer also comes with a special touch ballistix coating.
- Sling It In – the stabilizer also comes with a braided wrist sling, giving you the peace of mind that you're in total control of your bow.
This stabilizer works best for compound bows. It is available in four sizes (3", 6", 9", and 12".).
LimbSaver S-Coil Bow Stabilizer, 4-1/2 Inches Review
A unique stabilizer that may just give you the balance your bow deserves, the LimbSaver S-Coil Bow Stabilizer, 4-1/2 Inches is perfect for beginner and pro archers alike.
Simply put, this stabilizer's coiled construction helps the NAVCOM (Noise and Vibration Control Material) material in it work even better. This elastic material, when attached to your bow, will help absorb both sound and vibration.
The spiral construction is also specifically designed to prevent hand shocks. If there is something to be concerned about on this bow stabilizer, it would be the overall design. However, that is just a minor issue - the important thing is that it will provide you the balance you'd need.
Some other features that you may want to know about this bow stabilizer are:
- Wide Range of Colors – you can choose among several color combinations for this stabilizer (camo, yellow, red, black, black & red, green, blue, orange, purple, and pink).
- Made in the U.S.A. – crafted by experts in the U.S.A.!
This stabilizer works for both compound and recurve bows. It comes only in one size - 4.5".
New Archery Products NAP Camo Apache Stabilizer 8 Inch Stealth Dampening Review
Offering multiple perks, the New Archery Products NAP Camo Apache Stabilizer 8 Inch Stealth Dampening is a good choice for your bow.
What makes this bow stabilizer a unique option is that its length is adjustable. At a standard of 8", you have the option to remove a 3" shaft to optimize what's needed for your bow. As such, you'd be able to experiment and get the balance that will work best for you.
Also, the vibration and sound dampening system on this stabilizer works like a charm. Using rubber dampeners, vibration is efficiently absorbed by the stabilizer. As a result, you get more stable and accurate shots.
A nice choice if you want to experiment the best balance setting for your bow.
Adjust this stabilizer to your archery needs. Find out more below why this is an awesome bow stabilizer:
- Color Adjustments – you can choose from two color variations (black or camo).
- Adjustable Dampeners – the rubber dampeners can also be adjusted to get the weight you'd want for your bow balance.
This stabilizer works for both compound and recurve bows. It comes as a standard at 8" (adjustable).
Best Bow Stabilizer for Accuracy
Be the sharpshooter you want to be with these bow stabilizers. Focusing on accuracy, let your arrows fly true towards your desired point!
SAS Archery Aluminum Bow Stabilizer Review
For a noticeable (and positive) change on the way you aim, go for the SAS Archery Aluminum Bow Stabilizer.
To help you get more accurate shots, this stabilizer considers dampening vibration as a priority. The unique extreme vibration dampening technology that comes in this equipment will result in more consistent shots. This also means that you’ll get tighter shots by having a steady aim on your target.
Also, for a more steady hold to your bow, this stabilizer comes with a full draw counter balance. As for weight adjustment, you need to choose from three options (5.3 oz. - 5 in.; 6.5 oz. - 8 in.; 10 oz. - 11 in.) to get the right stabilizer to attach to your bow.
Designwise, the stabilizer conforms well on almost all sorts of bows. It won’t be hindrance attaching to a bow as well.
Go for the bullseye. Find out more on why this bow stabilizer is a hit:
- Tough Yet Light – made out of pure aluminum, this stabilizer is able to withstand all sorts of weather elements.
- Stylish Choices – this bow stabilizer comes in two style options – camo and black.
This stabilizer works for both compound and recurve bows!
Trophy Ridge Dart Stabilizer Review
For more silent and accurate shots, the Trophy Ridge Dart Stabilizer sure does the trick.
As basic as it is, this stabilizer focuses on two important accuracy facets: silence and vibration dampening. Made out of rubber, this stabilizer is lightweight and assures you of quieter shots.
The stabilizer does only have one fixed weight option - 7.5 oz. The rubber construction also helps in elimination vibration. At full draw, you're also assured of keeping your balance. Simply put, this stabilizer does what it is expected to do.
A winning stabilizer choice. Here are more reasons why you need to consider this as a prime option:
- Go for Steady Shots – this stabilizer also comes with a Trophy Ridge rope wrist sling – the perfect assurance that your bow won't fall everytime you shoot.
- Simplicity All The Way – easy to attach, has a basic design that will fit all sorts of bows, and with virtually no adjustments needed to be done. A great piece of archery equipment if you don't want to overthink the entire stabilizer process.
This stabilizer works for both compound and recurve bows!
EBBQ Axion SSG Silencer Stabilizer Review
Stay accurate even in strong wind conditions. The EBBQ Axion SSG Silencer Stabilizer is as versatile as it gets!
Specifically designed to resist wind, you are assured that you'll be able to maintain your aim on your prey.
More importantly, this stabilizer is constructed to reduce both vibration and torque. Using CNC machine tech, the stabilizer is built to last.
If there is anything to be concerned about, this stabilizer comes in one weight and length variation - 6 oz. - 4in. But this should be enough for all sorts of bows. Also, the 4 harmonic dampeners may be misleading. It does reduce sound significantly, but only has one harmonic stabilizer light (so, 3 harmonic stabilizers, 1 harmonic stabilizer light, for a total of 4 dampeners).
This is a bow stabilizer you can definitely rely on. Check out these other features:
- Functional Design – the CNC machined hollow design (to resist wind) is also a great aesthetic feature when attached to your bow.
- Variable Dampener Design – you can request to have the dampener colors changed to match the actual stabilizer housing.
This stabilizer works for both compound and recurve bows!
Best Stabilizer for Compound Bow
These stabilizers were designed specially for compound bows - get one of these if you are looking for an overall ideal solution for your compound bow.
.30-06 Outdoors K3 Stabilizer Review
Get the right balance for your compound bow. The .30-06 Outdoors K3 Stabilizer has the right set of stuff to get the job done.
With a hollow design to counter windy conditions, this stabilizer works best for outdoor use. Also, the aluminum construction offers stable weight and absorption for your compound bow. However, sound and vibration dampening may not be that effective as compared to other stabilizers in the market.
A full draw counter balance is also integrated into the stabilizer, for more secure and consistent shots.
Get only the best for your compound bow. Here are other reasons to consider this compound bow stabilizer:
- Hand Tuned in the U.S.A. – trust that you only get the best in this stabilizer. For quality purposes, this stabilizer is checked and tuned locally.
- Choose Your Hue – this stabilizer comes in a wide variety of colors (black/orange, snow camo, orange, dirt road camo, muddy girl camo, black, carbon fiber, black/pink, black/fluorescent green, black/red). Considering as well that there are no camo designs for this stabilizer, this may be the right gear for tournaments and the like.
This stabilizer is meant solely for compound bows and comes in 2 sizes: 6 oz. - 5 in. and 7 oz. - 8 in.
LimbSaver LS Hunter Lite Bow Stabilizer, 7-Inch Review
A light yet tough piece of archery gear, the LimbSaver LS Hunter Lite Bow Stabilizer may just be what your compound bow needs!
This stabilizer is designed for compound bow usage in harsh environments. Made out of quality carbon fiber, the stabilizer's construction can withstand all sorts of weather elements.
The construction material also efficiently reduces noise and vibration. Additionally, installation is a breeze.
Get a stabilizer worthy for your compound bow. Find out more about this gear:
- Color Variations – you can choose among several color options for this stabilizer (Realtree Xtra Green, Black, Realtree APG, Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity, Mathews Lost Camo, Moonshine Camo – Muddy Girl).
- Versatile Dampener – this stabilizer's dampener can be removed (it is essentially a broadband node dampener that is made out of LimbSaver's unique NAVCOM – Noise and Vibration Control Material – tech).
- More on NAVCOM – the unique NAVCOM material is a rubbery and elastic material that helps in absorbing bow vibration.
This stabilizer is meant solely for compound bows and comes in 2s size variations: 3.5 oz. - 7 in. and 9.5 in.
Bee Stinger Sport Hunter Xtreme Stabilizer Review
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee! The Bee Stinger Sport Hunter Xtreme Stabilizer may just be the most versatile stabilizer you can attach to your compound bow!
This stabilizer stands out from typical selections for its adjustable weight setting. Comes equipped with three 1 oz. weight discs for you to get your preferred weight for your compound bow.
Also, the dampener system is a great mix of two components. The combination of a rubber dampener and a Sims harmonic dampener results in better sound and vibration absorption.
Ultimately, this stabilizer gives you the power to choose what works best for your compound bow.
Take a more balanced shot. These are some other reasons why this stabilizer is an excellent choice for your compound bow.
- Optional Weight Adjustments – aside from the included weight discs, you have the option to replace these with heavier weight settings.
- Colored Stabilizer Options – this stabilizer comes in four color variations (black, Realtree Xtra, Pink, and Mossy Oak Break-Up Country).
This stabilizer is meant for compound bows.
We hope you get a bow stabilizer that will work best for you!
For more bow stabilizer options, please check out these lists:
Advanced Hunter shares it top picks for hunting stabilizers.
A nice list to read, Target Crazy shares both pros and cons for its bow stabilizer recommendations.
Online Barracks also shares video links on some of their bow stabilizer choices.